[WriteLog] WL Contest wizard

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Contest wizard
From: k0pc@arrl.net (Pat Cain, K0PC)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:01:32 -0500
Rick,
I think your problem is you moved the dll after you registered it. Now that
you have the dll
in the WriteLog programs directory, register it with regsvr32. From the
Start button, choose
Run... and type in:

regsvr32 C:\ham\programs\Rick.dll

Change the path if you installed WriteLog somewhere else and substitute
your dll name.

Good luck,

Pat KØPC