[WriteLog] WriteLog Keyboard shortcuts

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog Keyboard shortcuts
From: scot@k9jy.com (Scot Herrick)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 20:56:31 -0500
All,

I had mentioned on the reflector that I had received from a W3 a very nice
document that had the WriteLog keyboard shortcuts. At the time I wrote that
I was still at work and couldn't remember his call off the top of my head.
I'd like to publicly let everyone know that the author of that document was
Eric, K3NA, and it is because of users such as him that I have been able to
build the web site supporting WriteLog.

Eric, a personal, public thanks. And, for the 75 people or so who asked for
the document, thanks for putting in the work. It is really appreciated.

Scot, K9JY

See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
mailto:scot@k9jy.com