[WriteLog] AA5AU WriteLog Website Update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AA5AU WriteLog Website Update
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:53:17 -0500
Added example buffers for this weekend's SCC RTTY Championship
plus a link to the rules.

http://www.geocities.com/writelog

Remember there is a 10 band change rule per hour in this one for all
categories and no packetcluster assistance for single ops!

Did not update the master RTTY callsign .dta file because I've not had
time to check out all the new calls that showed up in SARTG.  There
were LOTS of new calls!  Maybe this RTTY mode is picking up, eh? hi

I'll probably dabble in the contest but it's not one of my favorites.  I think
contests with band change restrictions for single ops do not stimulate
activity and are therefore slow and uninteresting.  But that's just my opinion
and opinions are like ........ , well you know, everyone has one.

There are low and high power categories and if there is one very positive
thing to say about this contest - the SCC has beautiful certificates!  With
all the different categories, even the casual op could snag wallpaper with a
little effort.
Take a look at this one http://www.aa5au.com/cert_sccrtty99.html or this
one http://www.aa5au.com/cert_sccrtty01.html.  The scan doesn't really show
how nice they are.  Go out this weekend and win one!

73 & GL,
Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com