[WriteLog] Re: Writelog Crash on startup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: Writelog Crash on startup
From: k6iii@juno.com (k6iii@juno.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 14:57:41 +0000
QSL, Geoff.
I will CC this reply to the WL reflector in case others are experiencing
this. I think I will try to remove WL and download it again. I suspect
that some library routine was changed by some other s/w I downloaded
recently. This problem seems to occur when the packet window first comes
up (and at other times, too). Will let you know if I get it going again
and what I did.
73 de Jerry/k6iii
San Jose, CA