[WriteLog] Support for Elecraft K2

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Support for Elecraft K2
From: Rick.Commo@verizon.net (Rick Commo)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 08:02:18 -0700
George,

Unles I am mistaken, I believe that the K2 control set was a clone of an
existing "standard" such as the ICOM or Kenwood.  I would suggest trying one
of those two commands sets.

Apologies for not remembering which at this point.  It will become relevant
to me as well in a few months when some other responsibilities end and I
have the chance to play radio again and add the I/O control module to my own
K2.

Cheers & 73s,
-ricK7log