[WriteLog] screen shots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] screen shots
From: jtolbert@zoominternet.net (The Tolbert family)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:28:57 -0400
Thanks for all the replies; I'm familiar with both the K9JY and AA5AU site.
I have MMTTY working with Writelog. What I am looking for is a FULL screen
shot that show how other folks set up their windows. I'd like to have check
call; bema headings; score summary mmtty, rttyrite and other windows open
and undocked from the main log window and am just curious how other folks
did it on a 17" monitor. As helpful as the 2 sites are, I don't see FULL
screen shots ( of course, I may have missed 'em)

73 Jamie