[WriteLog] screen shots - YOU GOT 'EM!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] screen shots - YOU GOT 'EM!
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:27:13 -0500
Just added an example screenshot from my 17" monitor to my WL website.
With little to do to keep my mind off the wind whistling through my towers,
I was glad to do it.

http://www.geocities.com/writelog/cqww_screen17.html or follow the link
from the main page http://www.geocities.com/writelog.

Winds and rain from Isadore are now fierce.  I'm not liking this at all...

Hunkered down...
73, Don AA5AU