[WriteLog] RE: Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: Callsign Edit Problems in 10.35E/F
From: res0a4ux@verizon.net (Timothy Coker)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:24:19 -0700
You've hit it on spot for me, the problem does indeed exist in the CQP
module. I opened my NA Sprint SSB log from this year and edited a callsign
successfully. I had the same issue of fatal error with the CQP and had to
manually edit the callsign post contest. Thanks for the idea.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Based upon ALL of the messages in this thread... Have any of you who
have had this problem, opened a different log using similar parameters
to see if it is unique to the CQP module or if it really is a
Writelog-wide issue?  This could very easily be related to the module
programming itself not interacting with Writelog correctly.  Definitely
having cabrillo greyed-out is a problem with the module itself.

Timothy Coker N6WIN
Instrument Pilot
http://www.timcoker.com/
mailto:n6win@arrl.net