[WriteLog] Pa QSO Party

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Pa QSO Party
From: abriscoe@telus.net (Allan Briscoe)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:05:33 -0700
My apologies to the undoubtedly fine folks running the PaQSOParty. I
certainly did not intend to start a minor fire storm, as the PaQSOp (along
with other state QSOp's) are something that I really enjoy participating in
and hopefully can provide  a mult for Pa stations but perhaps it is time to
re-think the paper logs only policy.  I use Writelog for contesting, and
when the contest is over, I personally want to hit a couple of key strokes
and the contest is over and the log  is submitted - period.
Regards and 73
...Allan B VE7XB