[WriteLog] bandmap

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] bandmap
From: kenb@brookner.com (Ken Brookner)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:51:14 -0800
thanks to everyone responding to my idea about the bandmap.  I guess I
wasn't clear--and that's my fault for posting on only 3 cups of coffee.
nearly everyone, on and off list, has suggested either filtering at the
cluster, or using a US only cluster--all good suggestions and thanks for
taking the time to point that out.

what I meant to say was that I like seeing all of the spots show up on
the bandmap--I don't want to filter them, I'd just like to have an idea
where they come from. that way I can make a quick choice about the order
I pounce on them, or whether to change bands, etc..

but, it's really splitting hairs, and I guess my suggestion isn't
something that useful after all.

thanks to everyone for their comments.

kenb, ky5g