[WriteLog] some useful things from TR

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] some useful things from TR
From: gw3njw@onetel.net.uk (Clive Whelan)
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 15:05:05 -0000
 Eric Raub wrote:
> The number one item I would like to see in Writelog is the freestyle logging
> feature for Sweepstakes such as the one implemented in TRLog.

Sweepstakes is a non-sequitor outside the U.S., but the feature you highlight,
has considerable merit in all contests. i.e. being able to edit say a callsign
in the exchange field rather than <TAB> back to the callsign filed is a truly
magical feature.

I have already bored Wayne witless on this one, so mebbe when he has finished
the other million things, he'll get around to it!

73

Clive
GW3NJW