[WriteLog] ALT-K font size fix

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ALT-K font size fix
From: sjwoodr@yahoo.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:49:39 -0800 (PST)
Zev- your fix worked for me.  I could not set my
active title bar size lower than 20 (20 seems to
be the lowest setting it will allow) but that was
enough to give me 2 full lines with the font size
set to 10 (not 8).  My active title bar size was
originally 24 -- after testing it at 20 i went
back and changed it to 22 and found that i still
get 2 full lines of text and only the slightest
portion of the bottom line is truncated.  But...
i find 20 to be a good size and will leave it there!

Thanks for finding this tip Zev!!

73 - Steve, N9OH