[WriteLog] ptt line resistance?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ptt line resistance?
From: sjwoodr@yahoo.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:25:40 -0800 (PST)
Ok, i'm attempting to attach a JPG of my
circuit.  Hopefully the reflector doesn't
strip out attachments automatically.  :)

Its actually a NPN 2n2222 transistor that
i'm using.  See attached diagram.

You mentioned to use a PNP if "positive
keying" ... not sure if that is my case or
not.  Rig is ic706mk2g.  digging out the
manual now...

tnx

/steve n9oh

=====