[WriteLog] WAE blast and group snafu

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WAE blast and group snafu
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 09:51:47 -0500
I'm not in this seriously this time, but to keep up the QTC skills.  FUN - I
have more QTCs than QSOs!  To print 10 perfect QTCs from a fluttery polar
station with WL/MMTTY is a treat!

I did manage to log one station with a group number and 0 QTC, e.g. 5/0,
when in fact, we really successfully exchanged QTCs.  I can't see how to get
this edited once logged.  I tried entering another QSO with the info, but it
then uses the next group number, e.g. 6/10, and the group number can't be
edited.

I guess the only way is to edit the final logs AFTER output by WL later?

CUL  73 - John, WA9ALS