[WriteLog] WL Comma Delimitated File wanted!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Comma Delimitated File wanted!
From: A. Sewell N5NA" <n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell N5NA)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:04:16 -0600
Bob,

You may want to try importing as ADIF instead.  It is much easier than
trying the get all the fields set up just right for a CSV file.  There is a
utility program called asc2adif that will convert a CSV file to ADIF.  You
can download it at http://www.vkham.com/Software/downloads.html.

Just follow the documentation included with the download.

73,

Alan  N5NA