[WriteLog] WL Comma Delimitated File wanted!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Comma Delimitated File wanted!
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:51:16 +0100
How I can do a reverse, to get a WL format file from a ASCII ore CSV file
with
all contest informations??
Most ADIF conversations files dont using the special format, that Writelog
handle.
Is there a easy way to import?? I asked a few times here in the reflector,
but
no good answer so far. May be the programm autor can put A easy IMPORT
routine
into Writelog, other than ADIF.

Wil DJ7AA