[WriteLog] QSL Label Printing

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QSL Label Printing
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 07:46:10 EST
Hello Jim,

It's been a while.  Hope all is well with you.

Re qsl labels:

I export an ADIF file from WL and import it into DX4WIN which I use for
printing qsl labels.  I like DX4WIN because it does print multiple qso's per
label, so if you have a bunch of qso's with a station, an expedition for
example, two or three labels will contain all of the contacts.

I use Avery 5160.  I have also used other brands, but Avery has a new
'JAM-FREE GUARANTEED WITH SMOOTH FEED SHEETS" version that will not jam in my
HP laser printer.  These jam-free labels have been a Godsend, as I no longer
have to feed the sheets one at a time.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC