[WriteLog] TX audio Kenwood 950S Interface ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TX audio Kenwood 950S Interface ?
From: w1nr@eecorp.com (Mike McCarthy, W1NR)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:49:18 -0500
One other thing...K0BX says his interface is for "digital" modes.
It works just as well for the SSB keyer as well.  I still prefer
the 850 direct FSK input for RTTY TX.  However, my 950SD is
"reversed" and can't be changed from the menu like the 850 can.

I used 600ohm:600ohm transformers from Mouser.  I had problems with
the Rat Shack 1:1 jobs...

Mike, W1NR