[WriteLog] TX audio Kenwood 950S Interface ?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TX audio Kenwood 950S Interface ?
From: joed@voyager.net (Joe Dubeck)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:12:07 -0600
Larry-

I don't know if they are the same.  Mine are black pill bottle sized double
one-to-one transformers (for stereo) with leads at both ends terminated
with RCA phono plugs.  I think they're made for automobile speakers.  I've
had them for at least five years.  They are imprinted with the Radio Shack
270-054 catalogue number.

-Joe, NA9A