[WriteLog] Plaques

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Plaques
From: w4gkm@juno.com (Nicholas Roy)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:31:39 -0600
I just received a plaque from the ARRL for first place in the RTTY
Roundup for 2002 first place high score in the Delta Division.  The
reason I received this award is that Don(AA5AU) who was actually high
score won the whole thing.  But I want to thank the sponsor the "Great
Lakes DX/Contest Club K9PXV" for sponsoring this category and I really
appreciate the plaques.  Also, thanks to the many stations that worked me
in the contest, without your participation we could not reach the scores
necessary to achieve the status of winning.

Thanks to the ARRL for sponsoring the contest.

Once again my sincere thanks to everyone.

Nick W4GKM

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com