[WriteLog] Can't Edit Call

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't Edit Call
From: K9mv@cs.com (K9mv@cs.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:13:22 EST
I've been using WL for a year now with no problems...but during SS last
weekend I went to edit a logged, but incorrect, call... and WL crashed.

I opened the edit window, made the change and hit return.  I got the fatal
"This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down" error
message.  In the description it said that "WRITEL32 caused an invalid page
fault in module WRITEL.EXE at 0177:00418854".  I've been able to edit freqs
with no problems - just can't edit the call.

Rebooted and did the basics, but the same thing happens over and over with
the same error message.  I'd really like to edit that QSO before the ARRL
robot gets my log.  Any advice?

I'm running WL V10.35E on a EPOX MVP#C2 motherboard with a 550MHz K6-2
processor.

-Paul K9MV
k9mv@arrl.net