[WriteLog] changing the bands for sweepstakes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] changing the bands for sweepstakes
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 21:27:14 -0600
As I was operating U in the contest I wanted to edit the bands for SSB only
so that I'd eliminate the other unwanted packet spots.
I know you can only edit bands prior to entering qso's.
I know how to edit the bands and did.
In the packet spots window I had my choice of 80 through 10 meters.
And it worked...until I switched bands and jumped on a spot and it didn't
tell me it was a dupe.
And then again I got a dupe reply.
Apparently I forgot/didn't know some step that would change the way WL
indexed by band instead of one time only.

I'd still like to know how to do this properly for next year.
I know, a full year away but better to plan early. :-)

You May be a CheeseHead if: You know what a bubbler is.

Bill H. in Chicagoland