[WriteLog] Writelog - Cabrillo Files Version 10.36g

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog - Cabrillo Files Version 10.36g
From: irwindarack@comcast.net (Irwin Darack)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:39:17 -0500
Please see my previous note for reference -

I found another error that I am not sure is related to this Writelog version or
my computer set up.

Here is my original note regarding the Radio Frequency Listing:

" The radio frequency of my Rig was displayed correctly. It kept flashing and
occasionally would go to a strange frequency. I would be on 21.500 and it would
flash 5.200 for a second? Radio is an Icom 746 and I have the baud rate set to
match at 9600. The com port is set the Dell one (Com 1 - no conflicts). I do
have a Byterunner card installed connected to my Rigblaster and KAM. The
Rigblaster connection worked fine as a DVK Windows Sound Card keyer."

Writelog listed a contact in the Sweepstakes contest as being worked on
Frequency 28.617. This was the correct Frequency I worked the QSO.  When I
printed the Cabrillo file, the Frequency was 22.135 ? Could these two be
related? I had to manually change in the Cabrillo file to get the correct
Frequency to print.

Irwin, KD3TB

multipart/alternative
  text/html