[WriteLog] Writelog quit working! HELP!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog quit working! HELP!
From: n9se@insightbb.com (Marty Ray)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:45:38 -0000
Writelog has suddenly quit working on my pc! I am running Windows XP and
have just finished using WL in CQWWSSB and sweepstakes, with no problems.
The only thing I have changed recently is the port assignments in the INI
file to allow for CW keying on my radio com port.

I have even tried unistalling and re-installing, but I getthe same message.
(Even though I uninstalled and rebooted, it still remembers my call and
directory during install and when I try to launch it still remembers my most
recent contests)

Here is the windows error message I get. As soon as I close the error dialog
box, WL shuts down!

"WRITELOG MFC Application has encountered a problem and needs to close. We
are sorry for the inconvenience"

"If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost."

And then it goes on to talk about reporting the problem to Microsoft.

Here is the error report:

"AppName: writel32.exe   AppVer: 10.0.36.16 ModName: wlog32dll ModVer:
10.0.32.0  Offset: 000011d7"

Then there is a link to show all the technical details about my pc at the
time of the problem, which is way to much to type in manually and the dialog
box apparently does not support copying and pasting.

CQWW is TOMORROW!!!!

HELP!!!!

Regards,

Marty Ray