[WriteLog] Writelog quit working! HELP!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog quit working! HELP!
From: hamcat@directvinternet.com (K4SB)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 19:22:03 +0000
"Darack, Zev" wrote:
> I noticed that writelog left quite a bit of information on the computer
> after the uninstall in the registry.  Why is this?

>From my observations, this is just normal for most Win platforms. Even
with my Norton Systemworks, which I have set to monitor each install,
entries get left in the registry.

I usually just get rid of them by using "regedit".(Windows\System)
Norton 2001 had a program which would find these unused entries, and
let you clear some of them. Still, even with "safety sweep" turned
off, it left a ridiculous number which should have been removed.

73 and GL to all this weekend

Ed