[WriteLog] Modifying the "SEQ No." in QSO Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Modifying the "SEQ No." in QSO Window
From: edwhit@optonline.net (Edward Whitman)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:18:01 -0500
While reviewing my logs for the past CQ WW Content, I came across a couple of
busted QSOs that I would like to remove from my final log.  There is no problem
in deleting them with the Edit QSO, but them the SEQ Nos., on the left-hand
side of the QSO Window, will have these numbers removed.  If I do delete them,
is there a way to re-sequence my entire log without having to manually adjust
each of the successive seq/serial. nos?  I know that CQ WW doesn't require
these numbers, but I would like to see my last QSO number agree with the total
log entries.

Thanks for reading this.
Ed, K2MFY

multipart/alternative