[WriteLog] WRITELOG & DX4WIN Import Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WRITELOG & DX4WIN Import Question
From: edwhit@optonline.net (Edward Whitman)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:38:50 -0500
I now use the greatest of two programs--WriteLog for contests and DX4WIN for
regular QSOs/logging!

It is easy to import my WriteLog content log into DX4WIN ( by exporting the
contest log as .ADIF and then importing it to DX4WIN).  In doing this
straight-forward import, I find that my DX4WIN logs have the WriteLog Seq. No.
(or successive "SerNR=XX" and a "|") listed in each of the "Callsign Notes"
field in every imported QSO of DX4WIN. Is there a "global way" to remove that
undesired entry for all the QSOs without going to each QSO and deleting the
entry.

Also I would like to insert the comment "CQWW DX Contest-CW" in the "Notes for
this QSO" field in DX4WIN for all these log entries.  Once again is there a
"global way" to make this change, without going to each QSO.

If I knew what to do, I could probably make these universal changes in the
WriteLog .ADIF file before exporting, or in some file in DX4WIN.

Ed,  K2MFY

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---