[WriteLog] WRITELOG & DX4WIN Import Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WRITELOG & DX4WIN Import Question
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 01:25:33 -0000
Ed,
You can create a comma delimited file in WL (File|Save As) then find
the file type in the dropdown menu. Then go into DX4WIN and use the
Writelog import filter. It will import just the basic info without serial
numbers, etc.
73,
Barry W2UP

On 25 Nov 2002 Edward Whitman wrote:

> I now use the greatest of two programs--WriteLog for contests and DX4WIN for
> regular QSOs/logging!
>
> It is easy to import my WriteLog content log into DX4WIN ( by exporting the
> contest log as .ADIF and then importing it to DX4WIN).  In doing this
> straight-forward import, I find that my DX4WIN logs have the WriteLog Seq.
> No. (or successive "SerNR=XX" and a "|") listed in each of the "Callsign
Notes" field in every imported QSO of DX4WIN. Is there a "global way" to remove
that undesired entry for all the QSOs without going to each QSO and deleting
the entry.