[WriteLog] Miniclock problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Miniclock problem
From: eric@k3na.org (Eric Scace K3NA)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:58:45 -0500
The SmartClock utility works perfectly for this application.  By setting the
type face to Verdana Regular at 8 to 10 points
(depending on the design of your screen), with yellow characters and no
border/shadow, you can place the clock display right over
the title bar of the WL QSO Entry window.  The yellow characters contrast well
to the standard Windows blue color for the title bar.

It's free: www.backwater.cz/chmelar/index.php?lng=en

It runs off the PC's clock time zone, so you have to set your PC to GMT to have
GMT displayed.  That is the only minor drawback that
I have noticed.

-- Eric K3NA