[WriteLog] Operating system

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Operating system
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 10:07:05 -0600
Yes it is an issue but with WIN2000 there is no ENFORCED by the OS way to
prevent him form loading it on as many machines as he washes. It is not
legal, but it is possible and lets face it Microsoft is not going after the
occasional home user scofflaw, not worth their time. It is entirely up to
the user to decide if it is ok with his own conscience, so yes it AS an
issue.