[WriteLog] Operating system--followup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Operating system--followup
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:40:51 -0600
Oh, he was talking about activation, yes the internet activation is nice,
the information it might send is more than worth the ease of activation over
the internet, BUT , if paranoid you can use the telephone.
I would not have anything on my machine I did not want anyone to see unless
it never touched the internet or it was encrypted with strong encryption.