[WriteLog] WL + Cluster

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL + Cluster
From: Jochen van Heek" <dh5hv@df0cg.de (Jochen van Heek)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 18:13:55 +0100
Hello Gentlemen.

First mail from me on this reflector....!

Do have a licence for a long time, but normally used other program...!=20

SHAME ON ME !!!

But now with the latest version and the new contest category SO2R I =
would prefer Writelog.
Also I do not have any DOS-PCs left in my shack here, so the other =
"normal" contest software doesn=B4t work anymore !

I have just playing arround with it and used it in one single =
contest...!

First of all I would like to test it maybe during the ARRL10m this =
weekend.

But here the problems start....:

How do I get the cluster info in my WL with programs like telnet.exe or =
putty.exe ?
I do not want to get any other (not cheap) programs on my PC...!
And when I start opening the packet window I got an "OLE" error.
I do not find any info on modify the WL.INI...!

So last but not least hope to catch you in my log.

Call would by DH5HV if I=B4m at home.
But when I use our contest station, we will be on air with DF0CG.
Check www.df0cg.de (in German only yet, working on it !) for interesting =
pictures !

Regards de Jochen !

dh5hv@df0cg.de