[WriteLog] WL + Cluster

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL + Cluster
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:12:01 -0600
You didn't say what version you are running. But if you installed
the WL10.37 FULL install on a system that did not already have
WriteLog, then the problem can be fixed by downloading this:

http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/wlogpktDiag.zip

Unzip it into WriteLog's \programs directory. It will replace
wlogpkt32.exe.

PLEASE. Only do this if the last install you did was the 10.37 FULL
install.

Wayne