[WriteLog] WL works!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL works!
From: n5pu@cableone.net (Leon Bishop)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:03:41 -0600
Hi All,
Just wanted to say this is the best contest logging program I have ever =
used.  The only problem I have with it is operator error!  I don't mind =
using the Alt-W to clear the call field.  Mabey some of you are just =
trying too hard! hi-hi.  Hey, when you are almost a non-contender, well =
OK, I am a non-contender, but!  Any way, running 100 watts into a froce =
12 at 50 feet and an Icom 746PRO, WL worked just the way it is supposed =
to!
I have nothing to complain about!  200226 points ain't too bad for a =
first effort in the mixed catagory for this test and missed about 18 =
hours to boot because of a hard drive failed!
Take care all and happy holidays!  See-ya in next test,
73,
Leon N5PU

multipart/alternative
  text/html