[WriteLog] OLE Problem with WL10.37 on NEW Installations

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OLE Problem with WL10.37 on NEW Installations
From: k9es@bellsouth.net (Eric Smitt)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:40:06 -0500
Just got the fix from Ron K5DF
He said that if Writelog  10.37 is installed for the first time (not an =
update of an older version), the program corrupts a file necessary to =
run the packet.  I use a packet TNC but I believe the problem will also =
exist if you are going to use a telnet port.

Download below address and put in your C:\Programs=20
 File.=20
    http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/wlogpktDiag.zip

Unzip it into WriteLog's\programs directory. It will replace
wlogpkt32.exe. Then run the comreg.exe program in there.

It corrected my problem.  You will open the Packet Window, and from the =
Files tool (in the packet window), select the port that the TNC is =
connected.  It worked on my station.
73's   Eric K9ES

multipart/alternative
  text/html