[WriteLog] SS .ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS .ini
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:26:59 -0000
I think Jerry has described WriteLog's behavior accurately.
In the WriteLog help file there also is a topic named
"Updating Multiplier Lists" that has a bit more detail.

And, as I said in a previous posting, current versions of
WriteLog don't output sanitized Cabrillo, so no matter what
happens to namedmul.ini, WriteLog will output the multiplier
as logged by the operator rather than as converted through
namedmul.ini.

As for putting namedmul.ini on the web, I think the best
bet is put on on writelog.com that is up to date. But I
won't try to stop anyone else from posting a copy--it just
doesn't seem to be the kind of thing that needs duplicates.

If you email me a copy of namedmul.ini, I'll post it.
If you only want to update the entries for one particular
contest, then I can do that, too. Just send me the sections
of the file you want corrected.

Wayne