[WriteLog] SS .ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SS .ini
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:10:59 +0000
Jim,

Thanks. I actually have my namedmul.ini with a lot of changes from this
year as I was correcting things for my satisfaction. Given that I am doing
it right this would be a start. The SS changes could be cut and pasted in.
We may be almost there already. Let me look at what I have next week if my
computers keep running and see what is missing.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 08:57 AM 12/20/2002 -0800, Jim Reisert wrote:
>--- Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net> wrote:
>
> > Any discussion?? We need to agree on the rules of change. We need a place
> > to store the change for any contest. And then we need a way to merge the
> > changes into a "master" namedmul.ini file.
>
>I can host the file(s) on my personal web site if it's too problematic for
>Wayne to host them.
>
>73 - Jim AD1C
>

>=====
>Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863
>USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
>PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net