[WriteLog] Mr. Baron, the fix to the bug you are flaming about was poste

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Mr. Baron, the fix to the bug you are flaming about was posted a month ago
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:17:05 -0600

Well I was wrong there, I just check 10.37g and yes it seems it is fixed,
only took a year!
I am sorry for the falsehood but it was not false on the version I was
using.

> mind being accused of being stupid. I don't mind being accused
> of being lazy. But public accusations of doing something I absolutely
> did not do are way more than. Dear Mr. Gil Baron: I hereby request that
> you refrain from posting statements that your particular bug
> has not been fixed. Your favorite bug regarding the Alt+K window
> was fixed in version 10.37--about a month ago.

I NEVER called you STUPID nor LAZY, where did you find that, it is not
there!

> So please go back to your inane postings about how I have no excuses
> for not keeping 100+ multiplier lists up to date for every
> contest in the world.

You only need to keep the list up to date for the ones you support and
certainly you could keep the lists for the most popular contests up to date,
especially when numerous requests for that have been made and especially
since a fair amount of time has passed since it was set. Probably 80% of the
lists are used by 2% of the users and 5% of the lists are used by 90% of the
users and those , yes , should be up to date.