[WriteLog] Potientially Big Problems for Sweepstakes With the Cabrillo F

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Potientially Big Problems for Sweepstakes With the Cabrillo File.
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 06:16:41 -0600
I know that I did this and corrected all of the anomalies in the
namedmul.ini file after I got dinged for submitting last year with XXXX as a
section for W3PP in Delaware.  It was because I logged his section as DEL
and the namedmul.ini file did not accept that for Delaware, and instead put
XXXX in the Cabrillo file.

Since I was not competitive anyway, I didn't really care.

This year I was not competitive either, but have found that my Cabrillo file
has all of the non-standard abbreviations in it again:  ORE, MR etc.

I recalled that I upgraded to 10.36G and I suspect that the namedmul.ini
file overwrote my corrected version.

Obviously, the distribution file needs to be corrected.

73,
N5NJ