[WriteLog] mmty help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] mmty help
From: don.wsixffh@verizon.net (Donald Eriksen)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 13:18:55 -0800
For a basic primer, get RTTY Basics by W7TI at::
http://www.qsl.net/ok1rr/rtty.html

For setting up RTTY with WriteLog, you can't beat the following:
http://www.geocities.com/writelog
Don, AA5AU's fine site.

Also, K9JY's WriteLog Web Site at : http://k9jy.com

There are probably some others, but these will sure get you started!

73, Don W6FFH