[WriteLog] RTTY & Enter sends exch/QRZ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY & Enter sends exch/QRZ
From: A. Sewell N5NA" <n5na@arrl.net (A. Sewell N5NA)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 07:29:26 -0600
Greetings,

I am trying to get set up for the RTTY Roundup.  I would like to be able to
use the "Enter sends exch/QRZ" option but when I click a callsign in the
RTTY receive window it places the call in the entry window and puts the
cursor in the exchange field.  When you then hit enter it sends the "TU QRZ"
message and logs the contact rather than sending the exchange info.

Is there an ini setting I need to change so the cursor doesn't move to the
exchange field when I click a call in the receive window?  Or is that just
the way it works?  It would be nice to be able to use the "Enter sends
exch/QRZ" option in RTTY.

I'm running version 10.37B and MMTTY 1.63.

73 & Merry Christmas,

Alan  N5NA