[WriteLog] RTTY & Enter sends exch/QRZ

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY & Enter sends exch/QRZ
From: DieselCar@aol.com (DieselCar@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:59:31 EST
<<. . . Is there an ini setting I need to change so the cursor doesn't move
to the
 exchange field when I click a call in the receive window?  Or is that just
 the way it works?  It would be nice to be able to use the "Enter sends
 exch/QRZ" option in RTTY.

Hi Alan,

Put your exchange information on F10. This will send the exchange if you have
ENTER EXCH/QRZ checked. When you click ENTER wid a call in the callbox then
WL looks in the INI FILE for endCallExchangeKey=10     However. you also can
put your exchange on any FKey. But you have to change SendCallExchangeKey=??
 to reflect that FKey.

See ya in the RU
  Rick W4UEF