[WriteLog] MMTTY plug-in install error

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY plug-in install error
From: wb2jep@yahoo.com (Alan Realey)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 10:24:16 -0800 (PST)
Actually, I attempted to run it from the Writelog folder and from the MMTTY
folder as well. The error message occurs before I get to specify a path for
MMTTY. The install engine fails to open due to a DLL load failure. Writelog
opens fine and MMTTY works fine on my system too. It's a Pentium III 500 with
Windows 98 and 384 megs of RAM. It handles all sorts of Ham software with no
problem.
Al
 FireBrick <w9ol@billnjudy.com> wrote:The first thought is that the
MMTTYPluginforWritelog_V13.exe is in the
Programs subdirectory or the Writelog directory????

And when you ran the Plugin you gave the correct path to where MMTTY is
located?

Let me know if this helps.