[WriteLog] Dual Monitor with PCI

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dual Monitor with PCI
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 14:24:42 -0600
You can use any 2 graphics cards (best if they are the same but not needed)
if you are running XP, which has the dual monitor support as part of the OS.
I know this does not buy you an AGP port but at least it may help if you
have a spare card.
I am using the G450 and it is really nice even with the problems that come
up , such as the fact that the WriteLog windows don't remember where they
were if they are on the second monitor. IT is really nice to move the BAND
Map to monitor 2.