[WriteLog] Review of last test

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Review of last test
From: w7zr@citlink.net (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 07:14:18 -0700
Well, I finally fixed the "No Rig" problem.  What was happening was that
after the rig keyed after entering a qso for a brief moment it displayed "No
Rig".  It never caused a problem.  It happened at all power levels and into
a dummy load.  I changed the baud rate from 19200 on my IC775 to 4800 and
the problem disappeared.  Was it the CI-V interface, the radio, or the
program?

What fun the last test was (RTTY Roundup) with Writelog.  I had many
different windows open and ran with MMTTY and things worked flawlessly.  Not
to say that my wish list doesn't continue but the program was great.

Dick W7ZR

Price Reduced!!
Beach Vacation or Retirement Home
Visit www.w7zr.com for details