[WriteLog] Review of last test

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Review of last test
From: majrabsr@rconnect.com (Major Ron)
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:19:59 -0000
I had one problem with RTTY RU. After a period of time, the message keys
would repeat forever. Using latest edition of WL & WIN98 SE. Restting WL &
Windows made no difference. WIN resources showed 65% free. Only way to
escape this problem was to completely reboot computer, allowing several
minutes between power down and reboot. I am totally mystified, as I have
NEVER had anything like this occur before. Otherwise, contest was fun.

BTW, did anyone notice that LP prop was better than SP? In almost all cases,
I copied sigs better via Long Path. I even checked antennas several times to
be sure they were pointed where they should have been.

Ron, KA9ALC