[WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 Problem Summary

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 Problem Summary
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 17:24:19 +0000
Don,

When I backed up after first installing 1.63 all I had to do was swap the
executable mmtty.exe which I has saved aside.

I too had these problems using 1.63, writelog 37B and Win2000. I lost two
different 30 minutes periods reloading my computer (I see one advantage of
running two computers like you do, going to have to think about that
further) I managed to get two messages queued up in the transmit buffer so
that everytime I pressed a function key the message from the previous
function key went out. That certainly led to confusion. Had to restart WL
to cure that.

What I did find was that by disabling my Norton Internet Security and
Antivirus, I ran the last 8 hours without mishap. Had to disable my Network
card because I now have a DSL connection.

Jerry, W6IHG