[WriteLog] comparison with the competition. input requested

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] comparison with the competition. input requested
From: n0ea@mchsi.com (n0ea@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 01:30:07 +0000
Dear Barry & Group,

   I would just like to say that I have tried N1MM Logger and could not get it
to work plus I was told that they did not know why it did not work and that
was it.So with that I started looking at other software and found Writelog
that I have not bought yet,but have been asking questions as to how it works
with the system that I have. I have went as far as sending my motherboard back
to Intel as I was told that it could be the problem.All I was trying to do was
to get CW to work.The radio part would work but the CW would not.So as far as
who can do more with what I yet to see that Logger can help me at all.I don't
to Flame anyone.But I tried alot of things to get logger running and went thru
a bunch of things and sent motherboard back to Intel.BTW Intel said
Motherboard is OK.Should have Motherboard Tomorrow.What have I have seen so
far is that Writelog people have talked with me and answered my quetions with
me not even having it yet and have one person has even told me how to hook it
up as per his radio which is the same as mine and same computer software,more
than I can say for N1MMLogger.Well think I have said enough.Looking forward to
getting my Board back to try something different.Been 2 weeks,too long without
a computer with my Ham radio programs.

Have a great day.
--
Wayne