[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Wed Jan 22 12:23:48 2003

However, if you run GOBACK, then the application changes are protected , at
least most of them and much more so than the NTFS which does nothing with
them. If you have the full version you can go back in time to recover the
old writes and it also save the files that were overwritten during the
revert operation so you can recover the new things too.

It is NOT perfect but it is very good.