[WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol 1, Issue 864

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: WriteLog Digest, Vol 1, Issue 864
From: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Wed Jan 22 18:08:25 2003

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:51:58 -0600
From: "W. Wright, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Update on FT-1000MP and recorded frequency
Message: 7

> you are right. I am sure that I read somewhere (it was long
> ago so that
> I don't remember where) that the rig control of WriteLog controls the
> VFO A of FT-1000MP only. So you may not say that the FT-1000 interface
> is broken.

Not sure where this statement might have been made. Especially since it
is obviously incorrect--WL reads and writes VFOB when running split.

Wayne

Sorry Wayne, this is not the case when using RTTY. I just checked it with
my FT1000MP (no MkV). WL displays and logs ONLY the freq of VFO A.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de